London, England, 4th Nov 2021, The broker from Bendigo-Coins says that the stock market in 2021 has been strong, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) up +23% YTD. Even though there are fears of a recession in 2021, most experts agree that the stock market will continue to be strong for at least another year or two.
Among all stocks on major exchanges (including the DJIA), these are currently the best ones to buy now if you want to maximize your capital growth potential over the next three years (>= 2021).
1. Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) is down 2% this year due to concerns about its acquisition of LinkedIn (LNKD). However, when combined with other factors such as continued demand for Windows 10 and cloud-based computing services, Microsoft stock could easily double in 2021.
2. General Electric Co. (GE) is one of the best stocks to buy now because investors are still underestimating its growth in renewable energy, aerospace, and other industrial segments.
3. Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) continues to lead in the field of artificial intelligence (AI). GOOGL stock has beaten expectations recently, especially when it comes to ad revenues driven by mobile usage and YouTube viewership.
4. Facebook Inc. (FB) has come under fire for reporting that some 50 million accounts could have been hacked at any time over a period of several years due to software bugs leading users to inadvertently share their login information with third- apps accessing their profiles without the users knowing about it. However, as a result of the company’s proactive measures taken to resolve these issues and protect users’ accounts from further compromise, FB stock is now well-positioned to grow strongly over at least the next two years.
5. Disney Co. (DIS) has been upgrading its overall brand image by launching a family-oriented streaming service called Disney Life. In addition to being good for their respective businesses in the long run, these moves have increased DIS stock price around 20% this year alone.
6. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) continues to be one of the best stocks to buy now because it enjoys revenue streams from products used across multiple industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, dermatology, and consumer products. JNJ stock is currently up nearly +8% YTD and could easily double by 2021 as spending on healthcare continues to grow as a percentage of GDP (~20%).
7. General Motors Company (GM) has been one of the best stocks to buy now all year long. GM reported strong Q3 earnings due to high sales in North America, China, Europe, and other markets around the world. The company’s product lines are also quite diverse with vehicles ranging from trucks to sedans, SUVs and electric vehicles.
8. Micron Technology Inc. (MU) is slated to deliver even stronger growth in 2019 thanks to its continued dominance of memory semiconductor components for various tech-based devices such as cell phones, computers, and other types of electronics.
9. NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) is one of the best stocks to buy now because its core product lines such as gaming and data center applications continue to grow strongly even if crypto mining has slowed down somewhat since late 2018 due to the volatility and unpredictability of digital currencies. Thanks to these trends, NVDA stock could increase by more than +100% in 2021 versus the current level (~+40%).
10. Boeing Co. (BA) is set for continued strong revenue growth during FY 2019 thanks to global demand for commercial aircraft. In addition, robust sales related to defense programs such as the F-15 Eagle fighter jet make BA stock a big winner over at least the next two years or more.
11. Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) has been a great stock to buy now over the last few years as its wireless and wireline services continue to gain traction in both consumer and business markets worldwide. In addition, VZ plans to introduce 5G service later this year or into early 2020 which could serve as a catalyst for the company’s revenue stream growth into 2021 and beyond.
12. Activision Blizzard Inc.(ATVI): In spite of competition from Fortnite , Call of Duty is still one of the most exciting first-person shooter videogames on the market today. In addition, ATVI continues to benefit from a steady stream of new multiplayer titles such as Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Diablo Immortal and Overwatch League among others which should help push stock price higher over at least the next two years.
Disclaimer: Our content is intended to be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own research before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on this article and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No PARAGON CHRONICLE journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.